Chapter published in:Prototypical Argumentative Patterns: Exploring the relationship between argumentative discourse and institutional context
Edited by Frans H. van Eemeren
[Argumentation in Context 11] 2017
► pp. 71–92
Chapter 5The role of pragmatic argumentation in the justification of judicial decisisons
- 5.2Pragmatic argumentation in legal justification
- 5.2.1The justification of the appropriateness of pragmatic argumentation
- 5.2.2The justification of the applicability of pragmatic argumentation
- 184.108.40.206The implementation of pragmatic argumentation in legal justification
- 220.127.116.11The implementation of subordinative argumentation in reaction to critical questions
- 5.3Exemplary analysis of the use of argumentation referring to consequences in light of the purpose of the rule
- 5.3.1The justification of the appropriateness of pragmatic argumentation
- 5.3.2The justification of the applicability of the argument scheme of pragmatic argumentation
Published online: 14 August 2017
Atiyah, P. S., & R. S. Summers
Canale, D., & G. Tuzet
Eemeren, F. H. van
Eemeren, F. H. van, & R. Grootendorst
Feteris, E. T.
MacCormick, N., & R. S. Summers
Plug, H. J.
Cited by 1 other publications
Alves do Nascimento França, Hális
This list is based on CrossRef data as of 31 march 2022. Please note that it may not be complete. Sources presented here have been supplied by the respective publishers. Any errors therein should be reported to them.