Proximate and ultimate explanations of individual differences in language use and language acquisition
- 1.Proximate and ultimate explanations in linguistics and psychology
- 1.1Three paradigms in linguistics and psychology
- 1.2Popper (1902–1994): Critical rationalism
- 1.3Chomsky: Generative linguistics
- 1.4Usage-based linguistics
- 1.5Theory and metatheory: Proximate and ultimate explanations
- 2.Explaining individual differences under the view of LCAS
- 2.1Basic and extended language cognition
- 2.2Vernacular versus standard language
- 2.3Individual differences work out differently in control of the vernacular and in control of the standard language
- 2.4Language assessment
For any use beyond this license, please contact the publisher at email@example.com.
Cited by 1 other publications
This list is based on CrossRef data as of 27 april 2021. Please note that it may not be complete. Sources presented here have been supplied by the respective publishers. Any errors therein should be reported to them.