Advanced Dublin English as audience and referee design in Irish radio advertising
The “initiative” role of advertising in the construction of identity
- 2.Variation and change in Irish English
- 3.1Structure of the ad: Action and Comment
- 3.2Audience and referee design
- 3.3The Irish radio advertising context: Sub-varieties of Irish English – audience or referee design?
- 3.4Audience and referee design in the radio ad corpus
- 4.11997 subcorpus: Quantitative data
- 4.21997 subcorpus: Advanced Dublin English as outgroup referee design
- 4.32007 subcorpus: Quantitative data
- 4.42007 subcorpus: Advanced Dublin English evolving as audience design
- 4.5Advanced Dublin English as ingroup referee design through stylisation
This article is currently available as a sample article.
Cited by 1 other publications
This list is based on CrossRef data as of 09 april 2022. Please note that it may not be complete. Sources presented here have been supplied by the respective publishers. Any errors therein should be reported to them.