Chapter published in:Developmental Profiles in Autism Spectrum Disorder: Theoretical and methodological implications
[Language Acquisition and Language Disorders 68] 2023
► pp. 127–157
Chapter 4Intelligence profiles in autism spectrum disorder
- 4.2What do we know about intelligence in autism?
- 4.2.1Performance of children on the autism spectrum: Discrepancies between RPM and FSIQ (WISC-IV)
- 4.2.2Performance of children on the autism spectrum: Discrepancies between indices of the WISC-IV
- To sum up
- 4.2.3Intellectual abilities in bilingual children on the autism spectrum
- 4.2.4RPM and PRI: Most appropriate tools?
- 4.2.5Conclusions for the evaluation of autistic intelligence
- 4.3How intellectual abilities have been evaluated in studies assessing language abilities in children on the autism spectrum
- 4.3.1Evaluation of intellectual abilities in studies assessing language skills: Description, limitations and hypothesis for the present study
- 4.4General conclusions and direction of research for the present study