Chapter in:Research Methods in Vocabulary Studies
Philip Durrant, Anna Siyanova-Chanturia, Benjamin Kremmel and Suhad Sonbul
[Research Methods in Applied Linguistics 2] 2022
► pp. 23–30
Chapter 2Corpus linguistics and vocabulary research
- 1.What is corpus linguistics and why is it important?
- 2.Corpus linguistics, linguistic theory, applied linguistics, and vocabulary
- 3.What vocabulary-related issues can be addressed in corpus linguistic research?
- 3.1Researching how words are used
- 3.2Researching how vocabulary differs across contexts
- 3.3Helping us understand language development
- 3.4Creating and evaluating pedagogical materials
- 3.5Creating instruments for vocabulary research
This content is being prepared for publication; it may be subject to changes.