Welcome to Target Online
| Target’s new multilingual website
- articles and authors are listed alphabetically across the full range of volumes;
- articles provide immediate access to notes and in-text references via popups;
- clicking on a keyword allows you to search all articles addressing that term;
- the original page numbers of the print edition are clearly indicated for easy citing;
- references include DOIs and external links;
- translations of articles and reviews into multiple languages are linked to the original article, bringing into practice the journal’s core topic and honoring multilingualism.
The base of translated articles is constantly growing. If you are interested in translating a (review) article from a previous Target issue, please contact our Multilingual Website Editor, Lore Vandevoorde: lore.vandevoordeugent.be
We invite you to have a look yourself in the sample issue!