Welcome to Target Online
Target’s new multilingual website
This companion site is now the primary home for Target and its readers, enhancing the journal’s identity and online presence. Unlike the electronic version of Target in PDF format, this XML-based web version offers the complete contents of all published issues in a fully searchable environment:
- articles and authors are listed alphabetically across the full range of volumes;
- articles provide immediate access to notes and in-text references via popups;
- clicking on a keyword allows you to search all articles addressing that term;
- the original page numbers of the print edition are clearly indicated for easy citing;
- references include DOIs and external links;
- translations of articles and reviews into multiple languages are linked to the original article, bringing into practice the journal’s core topic and honoring multilingualism.
The base of translated articles is constantly growing. If you are interested in translating a (review) article from a previous Target issue, please contact our Multilingual Website Editor, Daria Dayter: daria.daytertuni.fi
We invite you to have a look yourself in the sample issue!