Prices and terms
- Prices are subject to change without prior notice and previous prices mentioned are hereby canceled.
- Subscriptions are on prepaid basis only.
- Agents will receive 8% commission on the basis of the journal prices advertised on this website.
- All prices are in Euro. Payments can be made in Euro or in other currencies of the net equivalent of the Euro amount.
- All prices include postage, handling and electronic access unless stated differently.
- All sales within the European Union are subject to the EU regulations regarding VAT (Value Added Tax). Customers from EU countries are requested to include their VAT registration number on all orders.
- All prices are applicable to subscriptions for delivery to all destinations.
- Always mention your client number when you submit payment for a subscription.
- Customers within the EU have the possibility to submit a complaint for dispute resolution through http://ec.europa.eu/odr.
- All subscriptions are invoiced and serviced centrally from our Journals Department in Amsterdam, the Netherlands.
- Please specify on all orders the title of the journal and volume(s) required.
- Subscriptions are entered on a volume basis only.
- We consider all orders as standing orders, unless specified differently. Renewal notices will be sent automatically.
- John Benjamins Publishing Company offers a reduced subscription rate to individual subscribers. Requests for private subscriptions should be sent directly to the publisher. By sending this request private subscribers are declaring that the subscription is for their personal use only and that it will not be put at the disposal of any library or institution.
- In case you already have a subscription to one or more John Benjamins journals please mention your client number.
- Your (new) subscription and backvolume orders can be sent to subscriptionsbenjamins.nl or to the address mentioned below.
Please use the subscription form that can be found on the Subscription tab of each journal.
- Cancellations are due before January 1st. No cancellations will be accepted for the current volume once publication of the volume has started.
- Please mention your client number. Your cancellations can be sent to subscriptionsbenjamins.nl.
Claiming non-receipt of a journal
- Before submitting a claim please check if the journal issue has already been published.
For up-to-date publication schedules please see journals and yearbooks.
- Claims for non-receipt of an issue will be considered only if they are made immediately on receipt of the subsequent issue.
- Please mention your client number. Your claims can be sent to claimsbenjamins.nl.
Accessing the electronic versions of John Benjamins publications
The importance of using your client number
- For reasons of efficiency please always mention your client number in all your correspondence.
- Your client number can be found on the invoice and on the address label. It is the 5 digit number printed above your address.
- As an agent please mention both your own client number and the client number of your customer.
Ordering back volumes
For ordering or correspondence please contact us at the following address:
John Benjamins Publishing Company
Attn Journals Department
1020 ME Amsterdam
Tel.: +31 20 6304747
Fax.: +31 20 6739773
For further questions: subscriptionsbenjamins.nl
Bank details can be found here.
John Benjamins Publishing Company has an agreement in place with Portico for the archiving of all its online journals and e-books.