Evidence-Based Acquisition (EBA)
John Benjamins now offers our library customers Evidence-Based Acquisition (EBA) of e-books.
Provide your patrons with a year-long access to all our e-books, then decide what to purchase for perpetual access on the basis of their usage.
Through our JB e-Platform.
A 12-month evaluation period, starting when you want.
Access to all available e-books
- over 4000 titles in linguistics, translation studies, and related fields;
- including all our text books and course books;
- in PDF format and – where available – in ePub format;
- including front list; new titles added as they appear.
- COUNTER 4 and 5 reports available in your admin portal on the platform
- Enriched report provided by us at the end of the evaluation period
After evaluation, you decide what to keep
- for perpetual access, DRM-free
- up to the amount of the non-refundable deposit of EUR 12,000 (excl. VAT)
For more information, please contact us at bookorderbenjamins.nl.
Print leaflet (PDF)