Chapter published in:Patterns of Change in 18th-century English: A sociolinguistic approach
Edited by Terttu Nevalainen, Minna Palander-Collin and Tanja Säily
[Advances in Historical Sociolinguistics 8] 2018
► pp. 243–254
Chapter 15Changes in different stages
- 15.2From incipient to mid-range and beyond
- 15.2.1Time courses of change
- 15.2.2Sociolinguistic patterns
- 15.2.3Issues of change in productivity
- 15.3From nearing completion to completed
- 15.3.1Time courses of change
- 15.3.2Sociolinguistic patterning of recessive variants
- 15.3.3Changing indexicalities
Available under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives (CC BY-NC-ND) 4.0 license.
For any use beyond this license, please contact the publisher at email@example.com.