Chapter published in:Prototypical Argumentative Patterns: Exploring the relationship between argumentative discourse and institutional context
Edited by Frans H. van Eemeren
[Argumentation in Context 11] 2017
► pp. 53–70
Chapter 4The role of pragmatic and majority argumentation in reports of European parliamentary committees of inquiry
- 4.2The argumentation of the parliamentary committees of inquiry
- 4.3Argumentative patterns making use of pragmatic argumentation
- 4.4Defining appeals to the majority
- 4.5Argumentative patterns at work
- 4.6Results and challenges
Published online: 14 August 2017
Ball, W. J.
Black, J., Hopper, M., & Band, C.
Cook, F. L., Barabas, J., & Page, I. B.
Eemeren, F. H. van
Eemeren, F. H. van, & Garssen, B. J.
Eemeren, F. H. van, & Houtlosser
Godden, D. M.
Toulmin, S., Rieke R. D., & Janik, A.
Cited by 3 other publications
Fetzer, Anita & Iwona Witczak-Plisiecka
van Eemeren, Frans H.
This list is based on CrossRef data as of 31 march 2022. Please note that it may not be complete. Sources presented here have been supplied by the respective publishers. Any errors therein should be reported to them.