Edited by Janet Enever and Patricia Driscoll
[AILA Review 32] 2019
► pp. 91–111
Using young learners’ language environments for EFL learning
Ways of working with linguistic landscapes
- The linguistic landscape: Identifying opportunities for (language) learning
- Young learners engaging with the linguistic landscape: A study
- Data collection and analysis
- English in the environment: What examples were selected and where
- English in the environment: Why examples were selected
- Why was English used?
- L2 knowledge and language awareness
- Insights into social, cultural and economic values associated with English
- Student feedback
- Conclusion and outlook
For any use beyond this license, please contact the publisher at email@example.com.
Cited by 1 other publications
This list is based on CrossRef data as of 01 april 2022. Please note that it may not be complete. Sources presented here have been supplied by the respective publishers. Any errors therein should be reported to them.