Edited by Jenny Audring and Sander Lestrade
[Linguistics in the Netherlands 33] 2016
► pp. 54–69
Deriving verb-cluster variation in Dutch and German
- 2.The acquisition perspective. Two types of selection
- 2.1The acquisition path for the root clause in Dutch and German
- 2.2Directionality of selection: A Dutch-German input difference
- 2.3Subordinate clauses and V-clusters
- 3.Triple V-clusters
- 4.The categorial status of the past participle
For any use beyond this license, please contact the publisher at email@example.com.
Cited by 1 other publications
This list is based on CrossRef data as of 04 april 2022. Please note that it may not be complete. Sources presented here have been supplied by the respective publishers. Any errors therein should be reported to them.