Edited by Tessa Mearns and Rick de Graaff
[Dutch Journal of Applied Linguistics 7:2] 2018
► pp. 129–155
How do we measure up?
A review of Dutch CLIL subject pedagogies against an international backdrop
- 1.Conceptual framework
- 2.1Research questions
- 2.2Search and selection
- 3.Results and discussion
- 3.3.1Language learning and language using
- 3.3.2Role of the L1
- Intercultural understanding
- Subject-specific culture
- 3.5Content and language integration
- 4.Conclusions and implications for CLIL subject pedagogies and related research in The Netherlands
- Avenues for further research
Studies marked with * were included in the literature review.
Cited by 5 other publications
This list is based on CrossRef data as of 08 april 2022. Please note that it may not be complete. Sources presented here have been supplied by the respective publishers. Any errors therein should be reported to them.