Language policy and the law
How Dutch universities legally justify English-medium instruction
- 2.Theoretical framework
- 3.Data and method
- 4.Context: Stated language of instruction vs statistics on language of instruction
- 5.Results of the textual analysis
- 5.1Nature of teaching
- 5.2Organisation of teaching
- 5.3Quality of teaching
- 5.4Origin of students
- 5.5Additional rationale: Preparing students for master’s phase
- 6.Discussion and latest developments
For any use beyond this license, please contact the publisher at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cited by 1 other publications
This list is based on CrossRef data as of 27 april 2021. Please note that it may not be complete. Sources presented here have been supplied by the respective publishers. Any errors therein should be reported to them.