Structuring subjectivity in Asian Englishes
Multivariate approaches to mental predicates across genres and functional uses
- 2.Adopting a semantic perspective on cross-varietal variation in ESL: The case of mental predicates
- 2.1The conceptual make-up of epistemic stance expressions: Believe, guess, suppose and think
- 2.2Variation in the use of mental predicates: What are the triggering factors?
- 2.3Towards an exploration of semantic variation across Asian Englishes
- 3.1Corpus data and annotation
- 3.2Statistical evaluation
- 3.2.1(Multiple) Correspondence Analysis
- 3.2.2Classification And Regression Tree
- 4.1Joint Multiple Correspondence Analysis
- 4.2Classification and regression tree analysis
- 5.Discussion and concluding remarks
This article is currently available as a sample article.
Cited by 4 other publications
This list is based on CrossRef data as of 08 april 2022. Please note that it may not be complete. Sources presented here have been supplied by the respective publishers. Any errors therein should be reported to them.