Edited by Marian Dörk and Isabel Meirelles
[Information Design Journal 25:1] 2019
► pp. 28–42
Design as externalization
- 2.Externalization as self-expression
- 3.Externalization as cognitive support
- 4.Externalization as feedback
- 5.Externalization as conversation
- 6.Externalization as research
- Author queries
For any use beyond this license, please contact the publisher at email@example.com.
Cited by 4 other publications
This list is based on CrossRef data as of 13 april 2022. Please note that it may not be complete. Sources presented here have been supplied by the respective publishers. Any errors therein should be reported to them.