Edited by Tony McEnery, Robbie Love and Vaclav Brezina
[International Journal of Corpus Linguistics 22:3] 2017
► pp. 319–344
The Spoken BNC2014
Designing and building a spoken corpus of everyday conversations
- 2.Similar existing corpora – why do we need a new one?
- 2.1The Spoken British National Corpus 1994
- 2.2Other British English corpora containing spoken conversational data
- 2.3Justification for the Spoken BNC2014
- 3.Corpus design and data collection
- 3.1Opportunistic data collection
- 3.2Recruitment of participants and audio recording
- 3.3Metadata categories in the Spoken BNC2014
- 3.3.6Other metadata categories
- 4.Transcribing the Spoken BNC2014
- 4.1Developing the transcription scheme
- 4.2Speaker identification
- 4.3Converting the transcripts
For any use beyond this license, please contact the publisher at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cited by 110 other publications
This list is based on CrossRef data as of 15 april 2022. Please note that it may not be complete. Sources presented here have been supplied by the respective publishers. Any errors therein should be reported to them.