Do adult-children dialogical interactions leave space for a full development of argumentation?
A case study
- 1.Objectives of this study
- 2.Theoretical framework and methodology for the analysis
- 3.Methodology of data collection
- 4.1Analytic overview of argumentation in Extract 1
- 4.2.1Meaningful issues and legitimate issues
- 4.2.2Developing different lines of argument?
- 4.2.3What is pollution? A problem with the opening stage
- 5.Conclusions and openings
This article is currently available as a sample article.
Cited by 9 other publications
This list is based on CrossRef data as of 19 april 2022. Please note that it may not be complete. Sources presented here have been supplied by the respective publishers. Any errors therein should be reported to them.