Swimming against the typological tide or paddling along with language change?
Dispreferred structures and diachronic biases in affix ordering
- 3.A predominantly prefixing language: Coptic
- 3.1Ancient Egyptian-Coptic: Background information
- 3.2The prefixing score of Coptic
- 3.3Coptic morphology: Some basic facts
- 4.The diachrony of affixing and affix ordering in Ancient Egyptian-Coptic
- 4.2Subject person markers on verbs
- 4.3Tense-aspect affixes on verbs
- 4.4Plural affixes on nouns
- 4.5Pronominal possessive affixes on nouns
- 4.6Definite or indefinite affixes on nouns
- 4.7Pronominal object affixes on verbs
- 4.8Negative affixes on verbs
- 4.9Interrogative affixes on verbs
- 4.10Adverbial subordinator affixes on verbs
For references to the Bible in Coptic, see Loprieno, Müller & Uljas (2017: 762–763). Other sources are listed below.
Cited by 2 other publications
This list is based on CrossRef data as of 19 april 2022. Please note that it may not be complete. Sources presented here have been supplied by the respective publishers. Any errors therein should be reported to them.