Linguistic impoliteness and religiously aggravated hate crime in England and Wales
- 2.Background: Hate crime, the law and impoliteness
- 2.1Hate crime in the legal context of England and Wales
- 2.2Linguistic impoliteness
- 3.The data and method
- 4.The building blocks of the language of hate crime
- 4.1Prefabricated or creative?
- 4.2The hate crime language mix: Coercive impoliteness
- 4.3A focus on insults
- 4.4A focus on threats
- 4.5A focus on incitement and negative expressives
- 4.6Intensification: Taboo words
- 5.Identity attacks
For any use beyond this license, please contact the publisher at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cited by 15 other publications
This list is based on CrossRef data as of 19 april 2022. Please note that it may not be complete. Sources presented here have been supplied by the respective publishers. Any errors therein should be reported to them.