- Authors wishing to submit articles for publication in JSLP are requested to do so through the journal’s online submission and manuscript tracking site. All other inquiries should be directed towards the editors by e-mailing the journal at: JournalSLPgmail.com.
- Submissions should be prepared according to the Publication Manual of the American Psychological Association (APA) 6th edition. Submissions that do not follow the APA style or that do not correspond to the focus of JSLP will be returned to authors without review.
- Contributions must be in English. Spelling should be either American English or British English and should be consistent throughout the paper. It is always advisable to have the paper checked by an experienced writer prior to submission.
- All articles published in this journal are double-blind peer reviewed. Self-identifying citations and references in the article text should typically be avoided or left blank when manuscripts are first submitted. Authors are responsible for reinserting self-identifying citations and references when manuscripts are prepared for final submission.
- For initial submission, authors should submit their MANUSCRIPT in electronic form in Word only, double-spaced with 3 cm/1 inch margins. While submitting the manuscript, authors must provide a concise and informative title of the article; the name, affiliation, and address of each author; a self-contained abstract in English (100-150 words) that should not contain any undefined abbreviations or unspecified references, and five to ten keywords to be used for indexing purposes.
- Submissions should be approximately 8,500 words long, including references and appendices.
- Upon acceptance, the author will be requested to furnish the FINAL VERSION in electronic form (Word).
- Authors are responsible for observing copyright laws when quoting or reproducing material. The copyright of articles published in JLSP is held by the publisher. Permission for the author to use the article elsewhere will be granted by the publisher provided full acknowledgement is given to the source.
- Authors should provide the final version of the 100-150 word abstract in English.
- Papers should be reasonably divided into sections and, if appropriate, subsections. The headings of these subsections should be numbered in Arabic numerals (1.; 1.1.; 1.1.1.). Authors are advised not to use more than three levels of displayed headings.
- Line drawings (FIGURES) should be submitted as reproducible originals. They should be numbered consecutively, and appropriate captions should be provided. Reference to any FIGURES should be given in the appropriate place where they should appear.
- TABLES should be numbered consecutively and should be referred to in the main text. TABLES should be created with Word’s table function, not as spreadsheets.
- NOTES should appear as ENDNOTES and should be concise, kept to a minimum, and numbered consecutively throughout the paper.
REFERENCES in the text should be formatted according to APA style.
- Authors are kindly requested to check their manuscripts very carefully before submission in order to avoid delays in publication. The first author will receive a PDF file with page proofs for final correction. One set must be returned with corrections by the dates determined by the publication schedule. Any author’s alterations other than typographical corrections in the page proofs may be charged to the author.
- Authors of main articles will receive a complimentary copy of the issue in which their paper appears.
- Manuscripts should be submitted through the journal’s online submission and manuscript tracking site.
If you are not able to submit online, or for any other editorial correspondence, please contact the editors: JournalSLPgmail.com