Chapter published in:Pragmatics and Literature
Edited by Siobhan Chapman and Billy Clark
[Linguistic Approaches to Literature 35] 2019
► pp. 93–114
Chapter 5Misleading and relevance in Shakespeare’s Twelfth
- 5.2Relevance theory and pragmatic literary stylistics
- 5.2.1Relevance and interpretation
- 5.2.2Relevance, misleading and misunderstanding
- 5.2.3Relevance and literary interpretation
- 5.3Misleading and stylistic effects in Twelfth
- 5.3.1Viola, Orsino and speaking unspeakable love
- 5.3.2The gulling of Malvolio
- 5.3.3Feste: A corrupter of words
Published online: 05 December 2019
Leech, G. N., & Short, M. H.
Porter Williams, J.
Sperber, D., & Wilson, D.
Sperber, D., Clément, F., Heintz, C., Mascaro, O., Mercier, H., Origgi, G., & Wilson, D.
(No date). tonyyouens.com . Retrieved 5 23 2017, from http://www.tonyyouens.com/colinfryreading.htm
Cited by 2 other publications
This list is based on CrossRef data as of 01 april 2022. Please note that it may not be complete. Sources presented here have been supplied by the respective publishers. Any errors therein should be reported to them.