Education, language policy and language use in the Philippines
- Language, access and influence
- English: the language of choice?
- Mother tongue- based multilingual education
- Language policy and practice in the Philippines
- Language policy and use in Philippine Constitutions
- The MTB-MLE, bilingual policy and language preference in the Philippines
- English for the ‘globalised’ Filipino?
- Closing remarks
This article is currently available as a sample article.
Cited by 1 other publications
This list is based on CrossRef data as of 10 april 2022. Please note that it may not be complete. Sources presented here have been supplied by the respective publishers. Any errors therein should be reported to them.