Narrative performances of user involvement among service users in mental health care
- User involvement in Norwegian community mental health care
- Narratives as performances in context
- Project, data and method
- Participants and recruitment
- Data collection
- Analyzing performances in the interview contexts
- Narrative performances as user involvement in context
- Stein: There are stupid things being done here
- Ellinor: I am in a safe environment
- Tom: It is money we are talking about
- Inger: We are a little worried about these cutbacks
- Closing remarks
This article is currently available as a sample article.
Cited by 1 other publications
This list is based on CrossRef data as of 10 april 2022. Please note that it may not be complete. Sources presented here have been supplied by the respective publishers. Any errors therein should be reported to them.