Edited by Richard Harper, Rod Watson and Christian Licoppe
[Pragmatics 27:3] 2017
► pp. 387–418
Talking about things
Image-based topical talk and intimacy in video-mediated family communication
- 2.Background: Topical talk
- 3.Showings as visual turn taking in storytelling between relatives
- 3.1Showing an environment
- 3.2Showing one’s clothing
- 4.Noticings as intimacy achieving practices
- 4.1Noticings about physical appearance
- 4.2Focusing conversation on children’s activities through noticings
For any use beyond this license, please contact the publisher at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cited by 3 other publications
This list is based on CrossRef data as of 17 april 2022. Please note that it may not be complete. Sources presented here have been supplied by the respective publishers. Any errors therein should be reported to them.