Register in variationist linguistics
- 1.How is register conceptualized in variationist linguistics?
- 2.How does register relate to the research goals within variationist linguistics?
- 3.What are the major methodological approaches that are used to analyze or account for register in variationist linguistics?
- 4.What does a typical register study look like in variationist linguistics?
- 4.1Selection of the variable
- 4.2Circumscription of the variable context
- 4.3Retrieval and annotation
- 5.What are the most promising areas of future register research in variationist linguistics?
This article is currently available as a sample article.
Cited by 7 other publications
This list is based on CrossRef data as of 18 april 2022. Please note that it may not be complete. Sources presented here have been supplied by the respective publishers. Any errors therein should be reported to them.