Towards a typology of interpreters in war-related scenarios in the Middle East
- 2.Conflict, armed conflict and war
- 3.Interpreters and interpreting in armed conflicts
- 4.Research methodology
- 5.Defining the categories
- 5.1Military language specialists
- 5.2Local interpreters recruited by the military
- 5.3UN language assistants
- 5.4Staff or freelance conference interpreters
- 7.Concluding remarks
This article is currently available as a sample article.
Cited by 8 other publications
This list is based on CrossRef data as of 11 november 2021. Please note that it may not be complete. Sources presented here have been supplied by the respective publishers. Any errors therein should be reported to them.