Chapter 8The ethics of communication and the Terra Terra project
The Terra Terra project is the result of an interdisciplinary collaboration. In it several components converge, and they can be traced back to the following two macro-categories: on the one hand, the need for renewed food traceability as a result of satisfying the demands of the movements of food democracy; on the other hand, the need to provide specific and personalized information to consumers in compliance with ethical standards.
- 1.Ethics, a bridge between theory and practice
- 2.The communicative options
- 2.1The readability indexes
- 3.The Terra Terra project
- 3.1Food citizenship and traceability
- 3.2A new framework for traceability
- 3.3Data collection methods and IT architecture
- 4.How to communicate product information?
- 4.1The “Terra Terra” communication model
- Environmental footprint
- Product composition
- Product acceptance
- Take responsibility
- 4.2Terra Terra communication tools