Eighth graders’ expository text comprehension
Do motivational aspects add to cognitive skills?
- 1.1The importance of motivational aspects for subgroups
- 1.2The present study
- 1.3Motivations to read expository texts
- 1.4Cognitive skills required for expository texts
- Expository text comprehension
- Linguistic knowledge
- Metacognitive knowledge
- Sentence reading fluency
- Motivations to read
- Background questionnaire
- 2.4Scoring and missing value treatment
- 3.1Confirmatory factor analyses
- 3.2Descriptive statistics for cognitive skills
- 3.3Descriptive statistics for motivations to read
- 3.5Research questions: Predictive value of motivational aspects
- 3.6Robustness check: Models with 191 students
For any use beyond this license, please contact the publisher at email@example.com.
Cited by 1 other publications
This list is based on CrossRef data as of 08 april 2022. Please note that it may not be complete. Sources presented here have been supplied by the respective publishers. Any errors therein should be reported to them.