Does study language (Dutch versus English) influence study success of Dutch and German students in the Netherlands?
- 1.1Studying in a second language
- 1.2Studying abroad
- 1.3The present study
- 2.3.1Investigating pre-existing group differences
- 2.3.2Predicting ECs and grades
- 2.3.3Predicting drop-out rates
- 2.3.4Controlling Type-I error rates
- 3.1Question 1: Do the better Dutch students opt for the L2 track?
- 3.2Question 2: Do study language and nationality affect study success?
- 3.2.1Data set
- 4.1Do the better Dutch students opt for the L2 track?
- 4.2Do study language and nationality affect study success?
- 4.2.4No effect of studying abroad
- 5.Summary and conclusions
For any use beyond this license, please contact the publisher at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cited by 1 other publications
This list is based on CrossRef data as of 27 april 2021. Please note that it may not be complete. Sources presented here have been supplied by the respective publishers. Any errors therein should be reported to them.