Mood and speech function
Does functional linguistics have a ‘fundamental unity’?
Doing things with words in three structural-functional theories
- 2.What makes a theory a functionalist theory? A preliminary assessment
- 3.The overall orientation of the three theories
- 4.Doing things with words in the three theories
- 4.1Systemic Functional Linguistics
- 4.2Functional Discourse Grammar
- 4.3Role and reference grammar
- 5.Conclusion: A basic unity?
This article is currently available as a sample article.