Article published in:Language and Islam in the Asian Pacific
Edited by Ali H. Al-Hoorie
[Journal of Asian Pacific Communication 32:2] 2022
► pp. 276–287
Language, Islam, and Muslim societies
Perspectives from the Asia-Pacific
- Language and religion from a sociolinguistic outlook
- Islam, Arabic, and communication
- Islam, Arabic, and Inter-Asian Muslim student transnationalism
- Ulama and anti-vaccination rhetoric
- Conclusion and reflection
Published online: 19 April 2022
Al Shlowiy, A. S.
Al Qurtuby, S.
Arief, N. N., & Karlinah, S.
Barnawi, O. Z.
Chao, R. Y.
(2020) “Intra-ASEAN Student Mobility: Overview, Challenges, and Opportunities”. Journal of Applied Research in Higher Education. Available at: https://www.emerald.com/insight/2050-7003.htm.
Hayes, A., & Findlow, S.