Protest and protect
Chinese urban mothers’ perception of smartphone (tablet) in their everyday lives’ communication and interaction with young children
- Literature review
- Today’s Chinese Women
- Mobile communication and family
- Mobile phone and family communication
- Mobile phone and parenting
- Theoretical perspectives: apparatgeist, mediatization, and polymedia
- Challenging orthodox – Chinese mothers’ parenting philosophy and family communication style
- Protesting and protecting – chinese mothers’ perception of smartphone (tablet)’s role in parenting
- Theoretical implication
- Limitation and future research
This article is currently available as a sample article.
Cited by 2 other publications
This list is based on CrossRef data as of 19 april 2022. Please note that it may not be complete. Sources presented here have been supplied by the respective publishers. Any errors therein should be reported to them.