Addressing women in the Greek parliament
Institutionalized confrontation or sexist aggression?
- 2.Im/politeness in the context of rival political encounters
- 3.Sexism as face threatening discourse
- 4.Sexist aggression and impoliteness: The analytical framework
- 5.The analysis of the data
- 5.1Sexist rival discourse: Female incompetence
- 5.2Sexist rival discourse: Female sexuality and irrationality
- 5.3Sexist aggressive responses to conflict
- 6.Discussion: Exceeding the limits of the expected
This article is currently available as a sample article.
Cited by 4 other publications
This list is based on CrossRef data as of 19 april 2022. Please note that it may not be complete. Sources presented here have been supplied by the respective publishers. Any errors therein should be reported to them.