JSLP’s Editorial Advisory Board
The backbone of any successful journal is its Editorial Advisory Board. In this editorial, we introduce the
members of JSLP’s Advisory Board and talk about their areas of expertise. Our advisory board includes many current and former
editors, which creates an unusual strength for the journal.
- Full-length articles
- Phonological features that predict accentedness, comprehensibility, and perceived teaching suitability in Arizona K-12 teachersMeghan Kerry Moran
- The acquisition of L2 Spanish intonation: An analysis based on featuresCovadonga Sánchez-Alvarado
- Acquisition of non-sibilant anterior English fricatives by adult second language learnersSeth Wiener, Zhe Gao, Xiaomeng Li, and Zhiyi Wu
- Phonetic listen-and-repeat training alters 6–7-year-old children’s non-native vowel contrast production after one training sessionKatja Immonen, Paavo Alku, and Maija S. Peltola
- The longitudinal impact of self-reflection and integrated pronunciation instruction on L2 French learners’ production of /y/ and /u/Camille Meritan
This article is available free of charge.