The grammatical realization of polarity contrast
- Do polarity contrast markers interact with layers of meaning beyond negation/affirmation?
- What is the relation between polarity contrast and focus?
- Are affirmative particles and prosodic markings equivalent expressions of polarity contrast?
- How is affirmative and negative polarity represented in syntax and semantics and what impact does polarity have on other elements of grammatical structure?
- How does polarity contrast relate to discourse structure?