Chapter in:Developmental Profiles in Autism Spectrum Disorder: Theoretical and methodological implications
[Language Acquisition and Language Disorders 68] 2023
► pp. 209–224
- Main findings of the present work
- Implications for the ICD-11 and the DSM-5
- Heterogeneity vs subtyping: Irreconcilable approaches?
- Intelligence and language: What is the relation in ASD?
- Bilingualism and ASD
- Interactive technologies: A novel approach for training language abilities in ASD
- Limitations, future directions of research and clinical implications
This content is being prepared for publication; it may be subject to changes.