Disciplinary registers in a first-year program
A view from the context of curriculum
- 2.Register: definition and rationale
- 3.The setting: a program for first-year international students at a Canadian university
- 4.Registers of the VC Academic English Program
- 5.Registers in focus: descriptive report, chemistry lab report, and podcast
- 5.1Description in the foundational writing course in Science and Applied Science streams
- 5.2Lab report writing in the chemistry VANT140 course in applied sciences
- 5.3Analysis of a podcast episode using sociological concepts in VANT 140 Management
This article is currently available as a sample article.
Cited by 2 other publications
This list is based on CrossRef data as of 23 april 2022. Please note that it may not be complete. Sources presented here have been supplied by the respective publishers. Any errors therein should be reported to them.