Article published in:Applied Linguistics Perspectives on CLIL
Edited by Ana Llinares and Tom Morton
[Language Learning & Language Teaching 47] 2017
► pp. 91–103
Introduction to part II
Systemic Functional Linguistics: A theory for integrating content-language learning (CLL)
- Theorizing the relationship between language and content learning: An SFL perspective
- Content and/or language? Overarching approaches to CLIL
- CLIL Scenario 1 – Content focused
- CLIL Scenario 2 – Language focused
- Content as language: integrating two sides of the same coin
- Ideational meaning and analysis
- Interpersonal meaning and analysis
- Textual meaning and analysis
- SFL research into disciplinary meaning making and teaching-learning
- SFL research into disciplinary meaning making
- SFL research into students’ development of subject specific meaning making
- SFL design of, and research into, classroom interventions and interaction
- Key issues
Published online: 16 March 2017
Cenoz, J., Genesee, F., & Gorter, D.
Coffin, C., Acevedo, C., & Lövstedt, A.-C.
Coffin, C., & Donohue, J.
Coffin, C., Donohue, J.P., & North, S.P.
de Oliveira, L. C.
Dreyfus, S., Humphrey, S., Mahboob, A., & Martin, J. R.
Halliday, M. A. K.
Halliday, M. A. K., & Matthiessen, C. I. M.
Hyland, K., & Hamp-Lyons, L.
Llinares, A., & Morton, T.
Macnaught, L., Maton, K., Martin, J., & Matruglio, E.
Martin, J. R.
Martin, J. R., & Rose, D.
Maton, K., Hood, S., & Shay, S.
Eds. forthcoming Knowledge-building: Educational studies in legitimation code theory London Routledge
Mort, P., & Drury, H.
Potts, D., & Moran, M.J.
Rose, D., & Martin, J.
Schleppegrell, M. J., & de Oliveira, L. C.
Cited by 1 other publications
This list is based on CrossRef data as of 25 may 2022. Please note that it may not be complete. Sources presented here have been supplied by the respective publishers. Any errors therein should be reported to them.