Vol. 30:1 (2017) ► pp. 74–103
Anglicisms and word axiology in homosexual language
- 2.Anglicism and X-phemism
- 2.1Anglicisms and their typology
- 2.2X-phemism and X-phemistic categories
- 3.Data and methodology
- 4.Analysis and discussion
- 4.1Euphemistic anglicisms
- 4.2Quasieuphemistic anglicisms
- 4.3Dysphemistic anglicisms
This article is currently available as a sample article.
Cited by 2 other publications
This list is based on CrossRef data as of 18 april 2022. Please note that it may not be complete. Sources presented here have been supplied by the respective publishers. Any errors therein should be reported to them.