Vol. 30:1 (2017) ► pp. 142–165
The acquisition of Spanish and English as two first languages through the analysis of natural interpreting in bilingual children
- 1.The acquisition of two first languages
- 2.Natural interpreting (NI) in the acquisition of two first languages
- 3.Natural interpreting in the Spanish-English 2L1 bilingual data in CHILDES
- 3.1The Spanish-English 2L1 bilingual corpora in CHILDES
- 3.2The analysis of NI
- 3.3The linguistic variables
- 4.NI data analysis in the three bilingual corpora
- 4.1NI data analysis: developmental approach
This article is currently available as a sample article.
Cited by 2 other publications
This list is based on CrossRef data as of 18 april 2022. Please note that it may not be complete. Sources presented here have been supplied by the respective publishers. Any errors therein should be reported to them.