Chapter published in:Ethnographies of Academic Writing Research: Theory, methods, and interpretation
Edited by Ignacio Guillén-Galve and Ana Bocanegra-Valle
[Research Methods in Applied Linguistics 1] 2021
► pp. 145–152
Ethnographies of academic writing research: A story in five scenes
- Scene 1: Stories all the way down
- Scene 2: What is academic writing?
- Scene 3: What is ethnographic?
- Scene 4: “Trustworthiness”
- Scene 5: Ethnographic ethics and an ethnographic ethic
Published online: 26 October 2021
American Association for Anthropology
(2012) Principles of professional responsibility. Retrieved on 3 June 2021 from http://ethics.americananthro.org/category/statement/
Habibie, P., & Starfield, S.
May, S., & Fitzpatrick, K.
Nishino, T., & Atkinson, D.