Chapter in:Research Methods in Vocabulary Studies
Philip Durrant, Anna Siyanova-Chanturia, Benjamin Kremmel and Suhad Sonbul
[Research Methods in Applied Linguistics 2] 2022
► pp. 81–92
Chapter 6Psycholinguistics and vocabulary research
- 1.Off-line versus on-line
- 2.What vocabulary-related issues can be addressed in psycholinguistic research?
- 2.1Sensitivity to frequency in language processing
- 2.2Familiarity and predictability
- 2.3Age-of-acquisition effects in lexical processing
- 2.4Ambiguity in lexical processing
- 2.5Cross-language activation
- 2.6Learning of novel vocabulary items
- 2.6.1Repetition effect in vocabulary learning
- 2.6.2Textual enhancement, captioning, glossing, and multimodality
This content is being prepared for publication; it may be subject to changes.