Lexical Polycategoriality: Cross-linguistic, cross-theoretical and language acquisition approaches
- Cross-linguistic and cross-theoretical analysis of polycategoriality
- 1.Polycategoriality: Descriptive and theoretical issues
- 1.1Identical or zero-related forms and their interpretation
- 1.2What are the relevant criteria?
- 1.2.1Distributional properties
- 1.2.2Syntactic function
- 1.2.3Semantic predictability
- 1.3At which level(s) does polycategoriality apply?
- 1.3.1Cross-linguistic morphosyntactic properties and polycategoriality
- 1.3.2Diachronic changes
- 2.Lexical categories in acquisition
- 3.The contributions to this volume