Cognitive Linguistics in Practice
- cognitive-functional semantics and cognitive grammar;
- usage-based approaches to language, such as construction grammar and complex systems theory;
- data-driven approaches to language learning and teaching;
- psycholinguistic research that addresses the role of experience-based factors;
- corpus-based research on language learning and teaching;
- multimodal communication;
- research on discourse and interaction in communication.
- linguistic theory;
- first and second language acquisition;
- heritage language acquisition;
- language attrition;
- language processing;
- language perception and cognition;
- language production and comprehension;
- verbal language, sign language, and gesture;
- language teaching.
2022. xxiii, 279 pp. + index
Geoffrey S. Nathan
2008. x, 171 pp.
Günter Radden and René Dirven †
2007. xiv, 374 pp.
René Dirven † and Marjolijn H. Verspoor
1999. xiv, 300 pp.
Edited by René Dirven † and Marjolijn H. Verspoor
2004. xii, 277 pp.
The series welcomes submissions. Book proposals can be sent to the series editors, Carita Paradis: Carita.Paradisenglund.lu.se or Stefanie Wulff: swulffufl.edu.
When you are instructed to prepare your manuscript for production, please follow the Guidelines for Manuscript Submission.