Research Methods in Applied Linguistics
Rosa M. Manchón | University of Murcia
The Research Methods in Applied Linguistics (RMAL) series publishes authoritative general guides and in-depth explorations of central research methodology concerns in the entire field of Applied Linguistics. The hallmark of the series is the contribution to stimulating and advancing professional methodological debates in the domain. Books published in the series (both authored and edited volumes) will be key resources for applied linguists (including established researchers and newcomers to the field) and an invaluable source for research methodology courses.
Main directions for the volumes in the series include (but are not limited to):
- Comprehensive introductions to research methods in Applied Linguistics (authoritative, introductions to domain-non specific methodologies).
- In-depth explorations of central methodological considerations and developments in specific areas of Applied Linguistics (authoritative treatments of domain-specific methodologies).
- Critical analyses that develop, expand, or challenge existing and/or novel methodological frameworks.
- In-depth reflections on central considerations in employing specific methodologies and/or addressing specific questions and problems in Applied Linguistics research.
- Authoritative accounts that foster improved understandings of the behind the scenes, inside story of the research process in Applied Linguistics.
Edited by Carmen Pérez-Vidal and Cristina Sanz
2023. ix, 393 pp.
Edited by Laura Gurzynski-Weiss and YouJin Kim
2022. xxiv, 388 pp.
Philip Durrant, Anna Siyanova-Chanturia, Benjamin Kremmel and Suhad Sonbul
2022. xv, 325 pp.
Edited by Ignacio Guillén-Galve and Ana Bocanegra-Valle
2021. xi, 162 pp.
David Britain | University of Bern
Gloria Corpas Pastor | University of Malaga
Marta González-Lloret | University of Hawai'i
Laura Gurzynski-Weiss | Indiana University Bloomington
Juan Manuel Hernández-Campoy | University of Murcia
Ute Knoch | University of Melbourne
Anthony J. Liddicoat | University of Warwick
Brian Paltridge | University of Sydney
Diane Pecorari | City University of Hong Kong
Luke Plonsky | Northern Arizona University
Li Wei | University College London
Main BIC Subject
CJA: Language teaching theory & methods
Main BISAC Subject
FOR000000: FOREIGN LANGUAGE STUDY / General